Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Funny things a 3 year old can say...

1. Today Ethan and I were outside soaking up some sun and playing while Kaden took a nap. I sat down on our driveway, and Ethan decided to lay down in the shade next to me, and look up at the sky. He then told me, "I'd like to go to outer space later, but it might be scary because you have to go fast on a rocket ship. But I can't see outer space right now, because the sky is in the way." (By the way, anything that is not RIGHT NOW, is LATER...)

2. I have been dubbed Princess Mommy, but also, "Mr. Mommy...."

3. When asked by me if there is anything hard to do at school, Ethan said "eating lunch. Because sometimes things are hard and you have to crunch them. Like a banana." (Note: he doesn't even eat bananas, won't touch them, and since when have bananas been crunchy anyway?!?)

That's all I can think of right now, but I really should write these things down, because they happen at least once a day!

1 comment:

Nanaknight said...

How precious - you are right - make note of these - you WILL want to remember them... I remember PJ used to call eyebrows, eyestashes (you know like moustash on the mouth...) and a pillow case was a pillow sheet - makes sense...