Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Living in Texas, we don't usually have much occasion to wear heavy coats, hats, and mittens! But since we are traveling for Christmas, I wanted Ethan to have a nice warm coat. And since he loves to play outside, regardless of the temperature, I still needed a heavy coat for him. And I figured while I was at it, a hat and mittens wouldn't hurt! After all, we got ONE heavy snowfall last winter, and the boy didn't have any mittens or gloves or a hat that fit him anymore. So we had to make due with thick socks for gloves, and a hat that was about two sizes too small, all so he could play in the snow and make a snowman.

Can you tell from this picture that Ethan loves his "brand new coat", hat, and mittens? And we have actually had use of them all this week!

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Your title caught my attention--it is my favorite song this year. It is quite cold here as well. Haven't had a warm day since September. Glad your little guy likes his new duds!