Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas #4 - at the White House

So, the final Christmas event was at my parents house, known as Nana and Papa's to Ethan. The gathering was my parents, my sister, my brother-in-law, and my two nephews, Owen (almost age 5), and Warren (just turned 2). The boys had a lot of fun playing together during their visit! Below is one of Ethan's prized presents from the day, a pirate ship! He said "Argh, mateys!"

Here's a picture of Sherry, Jason, and Owen. Warren is just off to the right playing with his new Cars movie cars! He couldn't be bothered to take a picture!


And Ethan's last present he opened was the GeoTrax High-Flying Airport. That garnered big hugs for both Nana and Papa.


And thus ended the Christmas 2008 extravaganza. Kaden was mostly absent from the pictures since he can't open presents yet! And at least at my parents house, he was asleep in the next room, taking a much needed nap. Next year, I'm sure he will be mixing it up with the rest of the kids!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Our White's are also Nana and Papa! Looks like y'all had lots of fun and that Pirate ship looks cool!