Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa Claus is comin' to town...


We took Ethan and Kaden (mostly Ethan) to see Santa Claus today. I had to coax Ethan to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas, even though he had been practicing his list. "I want a yellow bike, and a racetrack." If you saw our house, you would think we owned every racetrack in the world, but the boy is obsessed with cars and anything that cars could drive on, park in, etc.! I think Santa will be able to deliver on those two promises (see previous post about the bike!).
The girls tried to get Kaden to smile, but I just told them to take the picture... Kaden doesn't tend to smile unless it's someone he knows behind the camera making silly faces at him (usually Mommy!). Just the fact that his hands aren't in his mouth (I believe Santa is holding them down!), and he's not spitting up makes it a decent picture for me!

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

We never get a good Santa picture and you did great!